Sunday, February 20, 2011

Good News

I had a final sonogram yesterday to estimate the size of the baby. She looks nice and little- probably Lily's size or maybe a little smaller, so my chances of VBACing are good. Praise the LORD! They still don't want me to go late, so the C-section is scheduled for March 11th. I'm praying that I will go into labor before that.

Grandma B and Lily came along with me for the sonogram. I wasn't sure how much Lily would understand, but she was well-behaved and seemed interested. The technician let her have the pictures, so she's had fun showing them to people. When we came home she wanted to look again at the sonogram pictures of when she was in Mommy's tummy.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you were so close, Bethany! All the best to you in these next couple weeks. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God, Praise God, Praise God, Praise God, Praise God, Praise God, Praise God. Praise God, Praise God, Praise God, Praise God, Praise God, Praise God, Praise God. (sung to the tune of Amazing Grace)

    ReplyDelete