Friday, September 2, 2011

I Need to Go to Bed Earlier

Between sickness, staying up working on little reno projects, and getting up early with Abby, I've been pretty exhausted lately. For example:

-I've left Abby's baby food on the table the last three nights.

-I told Eric last night that for my birthday I wanted to go to that place where there's a path along the road that has statues for all the different countries. "I think it's by the embassies." "Here in [our city]?" Eric asked confused. "Yeah, I think we passed it on the way to the art museum," I told him. My wise husband smiled and said, "I'll look into it."

-Then this morning William woke up soaked from his belly button to his toes. I had given the kids baths last night. I put them in their jammies afterwards, but since it was going to be a while before bed, I didn't change William into his nighttime diaper. (He's been doing really well staying dry during the day- 6 days in a row now. But last night demonstrates nighttime is a different story.) The good thing was, he wasn't upset at all; he thought it was funny. But now I have another load of laundry, including figuring out how to get out red playdough that melted into the sheet.

Note to self: Go to bed earlier tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment